Thursday, March 31, 2011

gorgeous kitchen tea part 2

in addition to enjoying an amazingly beautiful afternoon tea, the guests also made bath tea bags! this is such a great idea for an activity!
romi explained- "guests were given a little instruction card to make up their own mixtures of bath teas or they could follow our suggested recipes .... we had oatmeal, lavender, rose petals, goats milk powder, lemon verbena, orange peel, epsom salts and jugs of various yummy essential oils. The idea was they could mix, blend and create whatever fragrance they liked. I then heat sealed the bags and gave back to them (in the little brown heart bags you see pictured) to enjoy in their baths at home. It was a huge success!!"

*sigh* i am still sighing over these photos!!
gorgeous kitchen tea part 1 here

kitchen tea styled by bo peep productions (bopeepproductions AT gmail DOT com)
cakes by hello naomi
beautiful photography by natalie hunfalvay
Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. WOW! This is perfectly beautiful. SIGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything of them, from the little tea tags with the die-cut hearts to the beautiful teacups!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.Everything is just so perfect. I bet the tea tasted good also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered your blog from somewhere splendid and i'm utterly smitten. just added you to the reader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I please get married again and have a kitchen tea please? Very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bath tea bags! I'm hosting a bridal shower in July and was wondering where I could get the ingredients for the tea bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my.....what a fantastic party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful! there is so much to look at it is all so divine! beautiful inspiration naomi, i am so glad i stumbled upon your blog. sasha xx

    http://onewhiteapron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making bath tea bags is a great idea! I've never heard of it as a party activity, but love it!! The design of the party is gorgeous. I came to you through 79 ideas. I saw your photos featured on her blog and thought I really have to come visit your blog! Very inspiring!! Kaho

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN TEA I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Almost dancing with delight while looking through these pictures. What exquisite attention to detail. Such a beautiful and sophisticated event! I want one just like it when baby time eventually arrives for me! I will definitely be pinning some of these pics to my pinterest, they are absolutely inspirational. It must be amazing to work with such a talented team. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beyond gorgeous...it is fantastic! I am sharing this with my readers and re-directing them to your amazingly beautiful sight. I cannot get enough of the work and styling done here. Simply amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. we are about to re-create something similar to this for a birthday tea party this saturday. Is there any way I could see the template for the instructions/recipes for the bath teas?

    ReplyDelete
  14. (feel free to email at: joymichelleprice@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I posted one of your pictures with a link to your blog on my german site: http://schoenstricken.de/2013/05/augen-auf-beim-papier-stanzer-kauf/
    Your blog is very beautiful.
    Best from Berlin, Jessica

    ReplyDelete